[plug] VBox guest additions

Kevin Shackleton krshackleton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:04:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Onno,

I set up another VM in VBox 4.3.12 and that too has problems, won't
finalise the install (Ubuntu 14.04).  So there is obviously a problem with
the environment.  Perhaps VBox manager settings.  Unfortunately in Windows
8.1 but I more suspect the settings than the OS.  Will persevere . .

Cheers,

Kevin