[plug] Scanner settings

Margaret Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 05:11:13 UTC 2014

I have an HP Deskjet 3520, using HPLIP, and am scanning using Xsane (0.998).
It insists that my images should be 21.52 cm by 25.86 cm, rather than
the A4 dimensions. These dimensions are displayed on the dialog where
I can control things like scan resolution etc, and are in a field
which looks as if it should be editable, but it isn't.
In the Xsane setup the copy size is set to the normal A4 dimensions.
The printer is set to print A4, The scanner bed is A4.

Can anyone tell me how I can get the images to be A4 size

Thanks

Margaret