[plug] Microsoft?

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Mon Jun 16 06:43:40 UTC 2014

On 13/06/14 13:36, Onno Benschop wrote:
> I just received two phone calls from 02 8864 9500, claiming to be from
> Microsoft, asking if I was interested in attending a Webinar about their
> cloud offering. I then received an email, inviting me to a Webinar on
> Friday next week.

On a similar topic (in name only), does anyone else find it ironic that
Microsoft are sponsoring the F1 telecasts and their advertisment
specifically states it's Azure and Office 365 that powers the Lotus F1
team and makes the difference between winning and losing.

How many points do Lotus have this year? I guess when you are Lotus
you'll take any money that comes along (Maldonado anyone?)