[plug] apt-get update slow, even stuck on au.archive.ubuntu.com raring ?

Adam byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Sat Mar 1 05:57:45 UTC 2014

Hi simon,

I was just having that issue now as well with quantile (sp?) release. I changed my source to isn't and it works fine now.

In the software centre,  goto - edit -software sources, change the download from, to "other" and select a new mirror. You will then need to update your lists again..

Best regards

Adam.