[plug] USB stick

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue May 27 23:25:25 UTC 2014

What options are there for a secure USB stick shared between windows and
Linux?

The Linux ones are my machines whist windows are mostly locked down win7
with no admin access (can run software but not install, or run direct
from USB).  On win7 I usually work directly on the USB whilst on Linux
they sync with a master using unison.

I would like to secure all, but could restrict it to a small number of
the most sensitive files against losing the stick.

So far all I can think of is to zip with password and manually
decompress when needed.

BillK