[plug] broken box (still)

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 14:13:17 UTC 2014

On 15/11/14 15:33, David Dartnall wrote:
> Is anyone able to recommend a reasonably priced motherboard linux
> compatible (Ubuntu) please?
> I'll pass the information to the guy at MCG Technology for him to
> purchase and install for me.
> And there will be an Ausus board which does not see the network under
> linux for anyone who can use it..
> I'm at my wits end.

Sorry, thought from various advice offered you had this one sorted by
now ...

Why don't you just plug in a compatible wired or wireless card into one
of the MB slots? Seems a whole lot quicker and easier.

So, you've been able to confirm that it's not the router, then? I seem
to recall that was your initial thought.

--
Gavin