[plug] gigabit switch recommendations

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Nov 17 10:55:57 UTC 2014

I kept it pretty simple because as long as it's faster than a single port I
would be happy
If I can get the speed of 2x gigabit ports that would be excellent
I have the linksys and tp link switch, but would like to compare it to
another brand for the trunking/bonding

it's only really for use on my home office LAN with a few clients and 2x
NAS boxes and they do bonding on dual gigabit ports also

I saw the mode balance-rr and that was the first one I was trying
I will just be going point to point also.

thanks for the advice. I will test round robin mode and check the LACP
options in my switch

--
Deltek Technology in Perth, WA
Ph:61 08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Creating Efficient solutions to save time and money
Simplifying Info Technology Systems and saving money
Easier Technology using cutting edge Systems