[plug] portable kid-friendly ogg player

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Sat Oct 4 13:08:39 UTC 2014

I've had a thing called an iRiver for at least 4 years - I recommend it
- bought at the black and yellow guys in the Hay street mall - my mind
has gone blank - HIFI something or other. That's it JB HiFi

--
Richard Meyer

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629