[plug] Fwd: [Linux-aus] LCA2015 Earlybird registrations are now open!

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Oct 8 07:37:12 UTC 2014

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
From: Cherie Ellis <cherie.ellis at lca2015.linux.org.au>
Sent: 8 October 2014 3:19:57 PM AWST
To: linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au
Subject: [Linux-aus] LCA2015 Earlybird registrations are now open!

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LCA2015 Earlybird registrations are now open!

The moment that you have been waiting for has finally arrived! It is with
many hugs of sincere gratitude to the team that we can announce that
Earlybird Registration for LCA2015 is now open.

Now is the time to chose - are you a Professional, a Hobbyist or a Student
attending LCA2015? Will you be one of our fantastic army of volunteers? Go
to lca2015.org.au to register and buy your Earlybird ticket. You can also
register as a volunteer right now, and begin to get involved with our
wonderful conference.

All of the information that you need is there - what you receive for your
ticket price, accommodation options, THE Penguin Dinner, as well as
Partners Program and creche options for those of you who are bringing your
family with you.

There have been months of anticipation, and several sleepless nights, but
we are now at a truly exciting stage of the conference organising process -
registration!

We look forward to seeing you all in January 2015 in Auckland.

The LCA2015 team

END

--

Cherie Ellis