[plug] Gmail Connect To Other Accounts POP3 Only, But I Need IMAP

Mrrob rob at mrrob.info
Mon Sep 22 05:49:24 UTC 2014

I'm not sure about deleting with your setup but it will delete the
server copies over owa regardless of how the client is connected (to
davmail).  I have no idea why they would implement that and I always
clear those values.

Depending on the email client it should be possible to download the
entire inbox so I would make sure this can't happen.  It sounds like you
don't have much control over the client settings so I'm not quite sure
how you could protect yourself.  Perhaps 'davmail.folderSizeLimit='
could help but keep in mind this is a count limit so for example: people
could (attempt to) send large messages and rack up a huge bill.

Sorry I can't help further and good luck.

---
mrrob
---