[plug] EventStreamr talk tomorrow night

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Apr 13 01:50:55 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder about the EventStreamr talk tomorrow night
(Tuesday the 14th at 18:30).

EventStreamr - What is it, why does it exist and how can I help? This
talk will touch briefly on the History of Plug AV, conference
experiences and what problems the EventStreamr software attempts to
solve.

Leon is a Professional Sys Admin with over a decade of experience.
With a passion for AV, Automation and programming has hacked on a
number of Open Source projects such as LWP::Authen::OAuth2, Exobrain,
CKAN (Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network), WebService::Strava and
App::EventStreamr.

The talk will be at Spacecubed (our usual location) but we will be on
level 9 instead of the ground floor this month.

--
Michael