[plug] Tonight's Talk - Western Australian Government Open Data

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Aug 11 05:06:39 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that our monthly PLUG talk is on tonight. We
have a great topic lined up, we will have Damian Shepherd talking
about the new Open Data policy. The policy was announced at GovHack
and it’s a Western Australian Whole of Government Policy. Open Data
within government is a hot topic and it’s great to see a clear
direction from within State Government around releasing data in free
and accessible formats. Damian works at Landgate and has been heavily
involved with the policy. For more information on the policy check out
http://data.wa.gov.au

As usual we are meeting on the Tonight, the second Tuesday of the
month (Tuesday the 11th of August) at Spacecubed, 45 St Georges
Terrace, Perth WA 6000 arrive at 18:30 for a 19:00 start.

--
Michael