[plug] Run command before mount

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 01:40:27 UTC 2015

Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately there is insufficient spare capacity in order to backup the
data housed in the partition that has been created (incorrectly) on the LVM
volume group and I need to make this workaround so as to allow the system
to boot properly and not drop into rescue mode at every boot.

As for systemd, that is what debian adopted from 8.0 onwards right? From
what I can tell I am already using it as I had to reboot the host and had
to troubleshoot why I was being put into rescue mode, but I have zero
knowledge of systemd and some help with the init system to get dmsetup run
before mount would be greatly appreciated.

--Dean