[plug] Linux training for ...

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:18:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

Linux Foundation[1] are another (US-based) organisation that run a number
of courses and certification tracks called Linux Foundation Certification,
which are somewhat similar to LPI in which I think they try to stay vendor
neutral.

The courses are offered as both classroom-based (only available in the US I
think) and e-learning, offered via EdX, with at least one of them
(Introduction to Linux) is free, and certification for this and most other
courses are relatively cheap.

I have often pondered creating a training company/organisation to cater for
Linux courses, training and/or certification, but as BillK pointed out,
there is little demand for this at the moment.

[1] http://www.linuxfoundation.org/

Regards,

*Dean*.

Kind Regards,