[plug] Hello PLUG

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed Dec 9 02:39:09 UTC 2015

Hi Shawn,

Welcome to Perth. Your welcome to come along on the 19th of December, we
appreciate it if people let us know they are coming on meetup
http://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/225203408/ as it
helps with catering but you don't have to (I don't have a meetup account
but I will be going).

--
Michael