[plug] Proxy Cache Hit Rate

Robert Watt robsablah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:00:25 UTC 2015

Just an idea, (please don't hurt me for this one)

You can always deploy a trusted cert on every endpoint, effectively
MiTM'ing all your traffic (minus banking of course) this will turn HTTPS
into HTTP traffic for you, enabling you to cache more, and have better
insight into the traffic leading to better ad and content blocking.

This is what all the paid corporate Next Gen Firewall solutions do.

Regards,
Robert Watt
e: robsablah at gmail.com
m: 0428 438 045

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.gif at 01C8AC42.6279AF20] Please
print to PDF instead of printing this message.