[plug] PLUG membership stats

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Feb 17 05:31:34 UTC 2015

Not a problem MIchael, it's never too late ;)
We all appreciate your continued support of PLUG

I will confirm the membership payment for you soon

Cheers Paul

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Michael McAllister <
me at michaelmcallister.org> wrote:

>  Thanks for the reminder - I've paid for my membership.
>

>  Apologies for the delay :-(

> *Subject:* Re: [plug] PLUG membership stats
>

> Most member registrations only have an email as contact
>
> Android from a tiny tiny keyboard
> On 13 Feb, 2015 5:01 PM, "David Dartnall" <darts at dialix.com.au> wrote:
>

>> On 11/02/15 21:23, Paul Del wrote:
>>
>> Hey PLUG members
>>
>>  PLUG membership tally(sorry I didn't have them ready for the 2015 AGM
>> Treasurers report)
>>
>> 1. By my account as of Wed 11/02/15 we have:
>> 40 paid/active members
>> 36 expired members 2013/2014
>>

>> Hard to collect from them eh?
>> Dave Dartnall
>>

>> 10 awaiting payments
>>
>>  (Plus or minus 2 it's not easy to work out)
>>
>>  2. As per Jason's request for incoming membership money:
>> For the 2014 period 01/01/14 - 31/12/14
>> $620 from memberships from 21 members
>> 6 members have included donations with in this $620
>>
>>  3. For the 2015 period 01/01/15 - 11/02/15
>> $270 from memberships from 11 members
>> 3 members have included donations with in the $270
>>
>>  4. This doesn't include donations from WAIA for example.
>>
>>  All memberships paid up until to night have been approved.
>>
>>  If you would like to know more please let me know
>> Thanks Paul
>> PLUG 2014 Treasurer
>> PLUG 2015 Secretary

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.