[plug] website

Andrew Cooks acooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:37:58 UTC 2015

Hi Bill

Thanks for speaking up!

We've updated the regular venue on the website and the calendar will also
show Spacecubed by default in future.

The details for the Raspberry Jam has been updated in the calendar and on
the various social media networks.

I'm sure the website could do with more TLC. Please send feedback to
committee at plug.org.au.

Cheers!

a.