[plug] Linux Systems Administrator Role in Joondalup

Lance Duivenbode lduivenbode.lists at multistat.org
Tue Jun 16 09:36:35 UTC 2015

Hi all,

SEQTA Software is a Joondalup based end-to-end Linux company which
creates software to assist in the day to day running of schools across
Australia. There's some interesting technical challenges both
maintaining our fleet of servers and responding rapidly to client
requirements, and as such we're currently looking to hire a full time
mid-level systems administrator with the following attributes:

     * Excellent customer service and communication skills.
     * A good working knowledge of Linux (preferably Ubuntu).
     * A solid understanding of networking concepts including basic
routing and firewalling.
     * The ability to script using both BASH and Python, as well as
standard GNU/Linux / Unix tools (sed, grep etc).
     * A good understanding of SQL.

If you need any further information, or if you're interested in
applying, please get in touch me via email (lance at seqta.com.au) or via
phone (08 9301 2277).

Thanks,
Lance