[plug] Raspberry Pi Jam

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Jun 29 01:06:48 UTC 2015

Hi All,

For the month of July we have something special lined up, we're going
to be having a Raspberry Jam on Tuesday the 14th of July at Spacecubed
Ground Floor, 45 St Georges Terrace,(our usual meeting location).

We will have a couple of short presentations form PLUG members that
have done amazing things with their Pi's followed by an informal
breakout session where you can work on your latest project or discuss
ideas.

Whether your new and looking for advice, a veteran looking to show off
your creation, or maybe you have a Pi at home that's gathering dust
while you're looking for inspiration come along and join us for a
great night.

A Raspberry Pi is not required to attend but if you have one you are
encouraged to bring it along. If you have a small SD or microSD card to
spare or to share, anything from 128MB and up will be useful, bring them too.

--
Michael