[plug] PLUG Quiz night

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue May 5 03:56:41 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The PLUG quiz night is on next week on Tuesday the 12th at 18:30 (arrive at
18:30 for a ~19:00 start). We have got some great prizes lined up there
will be Raspberry Pi 2 B's, YubiKey Edge's and Subscriptions to LWN to win.

Entry is free for members and $5 for non-members or you can always sign up
at the door. Membership costs are $20 per year, or $10 per year for
students/concession.

Bring your Linux trivia knowledge, bring a friend and come along to the
Moon and Sixpence and join us for a drink* at the back in "The Stables".
There is some pretty good pub food available too and it's always a fun
night.

--
Hope to see you there,
Michael

* If drinking is not your thing, come along anyway there are a few
teetotalers in the group --my self included-- and you will still be warmly
welcomed whether you are drinking or not.