[plug] Crypto Party next week, the 3rd of June.

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed May 27 08:20:38 UTC 2015

Hi All,

For the month of June we are moving our regular talk (usually held on
the second Tuesday of the month) to be in line with Port80
http://www.port80.asn.au/ as we will be doing a joint event. We will
be running a Crypto Party on the 3rd of June.

There will be a few lighting talks and some discussion around things like:
 * Key Signing
 * Full Disk Encryption
 * Metadata / Mandatory Data Retention
 * Hardware Security
 * Tor

Followed by breakout sessions where you can do some practical crypto.
If you want to get your PGP keys signed bring along some ID or if you
don't use PGP but want to know how, bring along a laptop and we can
get you set up.

The event will be held a Spacecubed http://spacecubed.com/ in the city
and we have limited capacity so we would appreciate if you could RSVP
either on meetup
http://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/221696868/
or on the list.

--