[plug] Mandatory data retention

Nicholas Lloyd - HESWA nic at heswa.com.au
Mon Oct 12 01:05:56 UTC 2015

Hi Luke,

I use SMSSecure on Android.  It's pretty simple to use, and I actually like
it better than the stock Cyanogenmod messaging app.  SMSSecure is also
available on F-droid - which is required for me because I don't run Google
services.

I only have a few friends who have it so far, but it's quick and easy and
imports your texts from the previous app, so it's just a matter of getting
around to talk to everyone about it.  You can set it up for less tech-savvy
friends and family and they basically won't notice any change.

Kind regards,

Nicholas Lloyd