[plug] help needed

Jon Miller jonl711 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 14:57:08 UTC 2015

I'm looking to install Debian on a web server and would like to get the
groups option.
As I have always used SuSE Enterprise Linux as my servers for everything,
changing to Debian is a choice I decided to make due to support issues.
My question is I want to install Debian from either a DVD or USB, can I get
a link to download the files I would imagine an iso would do the trick.
The web server I'm planning to install is run on Debian will be WordPress.
Is there anyone that is against this and if so why?

Thanks

Jon