[plug] Help convert to Linux

Walter rickwal at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 11 10:52:48 AWST 2016

Hello all

My name is Walter I live in Goomalling - just north east of Northam.
I am in the three score and ten bracket.

Current computer is Acer Aspire about 4 years old

Win 7 64 bit 8G ram or was curtsey Microsoft and there wanting to force
update to 10
They have wiped all the system restore data off.

So to Linux.  Thinking Ubuntu or Fedora or both.

Is there any one who would be willing to talk me about linux
preferably in person. I can visit or can come visit our quiet little town.

Thank you in advance

Walter