[plug] When the mind is willing but suppliers are reluctant ...

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:52:12 UTC 2016

Onno,

AWS has a product that might be worth checking out:

https://aws.amazon.com/storagegateway/details/

Though I don't know if it does per file versioning. They have a Dropbox
like product that does sharing/versioning, but the sync client whilst
improving rapidly I'd be hesitant to suggest for this use case (may not fit
either).

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'