[plug] When the mind is willing but suppliers are reluctant ...

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 8 12:48:57 UTC 2016

Yes with several Gb of files including large 7z and zips as well as editing online (mounted the Dropbox share into the home directory) using openoffice and word (have not tried concurrent). Only moved to my dav share because of symlink problems and the fact it's a cloud service (i.e., its not mine!). Its still my emergency access when all else fails because you can use a browser to get the files if necessary