[plug] [plug-ctte] Frustrated

Linda Ray lindarayonline at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:28:55 UTC 2016

Sorry I accidentally sent my email in error. What I was intending to offer is that you can use my laptop at my home in North Coogee to do the downloads of Iso to disc, as I did myself before of debian 8 amd64 Jessie, with some advise from a friend in qld, or I can do the downloads onto some discs for you but would need specific information from you, to get it right. I try to use RW CDs now so that I can re-use if an error occurs.

I could meet you at your place if need be as long as you have Ethernet cable a my tp-link wireless one hasn't worked since I first used it. I haven't sorted it since trying again at one computer shop, as I just use it with the Ethernet cable in the office corner all the time instead.

If someone else can help with more experience then all well and good too!
Let me know when when you can.

Kind regards
Linda

Sent from my iPad