[plug] iview

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:34:41 AWST 2016

On 25/05/16 20:25, Nick Bannon wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 04:17:40PM +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
>> Hi List,
>> Anyone else finding that iview has broken overnight?
>>
>> Using latest chrome with pepperflash on ubuntu. All I get is a message
>> that I need flash installed.
>>
>> Had to switch a while ago from using firefox when adobe stopped
>> releasing flash for linux and have used chrome/pepperflash happily for
>> some time now.
>>
>> Anyone the same?
>
> python-iview still seems to be functioning happily!
> http://lists.plug.org.au/pipermail/plug/2012-March/081491.html
>
> Nick.

Is it just a massive coincidence, or carefully searched out irony that
you point to a link in the archives where I raised this topic 4 years
ago!? :-0 haha. I know that sbs-downloader was issued with a take-down
notice soon after that post of 4 years ago, but didn't realise that
python-iview was still kicking around. I'll check it out.

Meantime, has anyone seen any mass howls of protest on other boards
about abc's recent changes to iview?

--
Gavin Chester