[plug] A game wanted

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed Nov 23 09:11:34 AWST 2016

I'm a fan of Reversi (a.k.a othello) I'm pretty sure there is a
version built into Debian's default Gnome install called Iagno and
about 100 other clones if you want a look and feel. It's one of those
games that look fairly simple but can be fiendishly complex. It's a
two player game but you can play against the AI.