[plug] Dodgy tcp proxy

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Fri Aug 25 09:35:43 AWST 2017

On 24/08/17 16:57, David Godfrey wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> Well, "That Sucks"
>
> I've had good success with extra switches in the past :-)

To be honest the reason I post stuff like that here is threefold :

1) Next time I need to perform a similar task I will have most certainly
forgotten about this instance and can search the archives to turn it up.
Leading to ..

2) Putting it out there such that someone else might find it useful now
or later.

3) Pricking peoples memory in case they've done a similar thing a
different way and getting them to lay it out. There's always more than
one way to divest the feline of its pelt and the more tools you have in
your toolbox, the more options you have available in the future.

The list gets stuff all traffic these days, so I figure any vaguely
linux related stuff is fair game. It's also more on-topic and less
vitriolic than the last 3 discussion threads on the Devuan mailing list.