[plug] anyone experimenting with Arduino? mpu-6050? headtracking?

wolfbite wolfbite.aus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:58:00 AWST 2017

going the usb way, as I already have a cable running from headphones anyway.
will be trying minimal on head, to ardino base on desk (hardware already
done & working, software spinning my head for now :)
I have multiple ways to resolve the usb issue but I want to just work
with what I got in the kit.
already cracked the arduino uno r3 usb hardware issue (must be
atmega16u2, can now switch from hid device or not)

can say I have ANOTHER interest now :) but does feel like i'm a biplane
pilot now learning to fly a jet (more shit to learn haha :)
speaking of which I'm also making some ghetto flight pedals (not pretty
but almost working :)