[plug] PLUG in the Pub

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Mon Jan 23 20:40:21 AWST 2017

Hey All,

Our general PLUG in the Pub is coming up this Monday (The 30th of January).
For those that are new to PLUG, it's is a pretty casual get together at the
Moon an Sixpence.

At the latest committee meeting we decided to move the start time earlier
to 18:00 to make it easier for people to come straight from work.

Come along any time from 18:00 on wards and chat about Linux, Tech, Open
Source stuff or anything else that interests you.

What: PLUG in the Pub
When: 18:00 onward
Where: Moon an Sixpence (out the back in "The stables" area) at 300 Murray
St http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/147068294
Why: Beer, Pub food and a chat... Why not?

--
Michael