[plug] Admin afternoon this Saturday 20170311-1300

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 10 00:10:16 AWST 2017

Hey all! We're holding a PLUG admin session this weekend - go do your
democratic duties on WA Election day, and then drop on 'round.

TITLE:	PLUG Admin afternoon/busy bee
DATE:	Saturday 20170311
TIME:	1pm, stay as you please, we'll set a final finish time before
	we break for dinner
VENUE:	My house in Rivervale, call for the address if you don't have it.
HOST:	Nick Bannon
CONTACT: Phone: 0419 957 011
AGENDA:	Meta-PLUG admin issues: AWS, test machines, website, membership management...

I think we'd like to make solid use of the afternoon, so perhaps if
you grab a http://democracysausage.org/ for lunch (or something else
of your choosing, bring it with you if you like)? A BBQ or a kitchen
cooktop is available.

Come along for a 1pm start, we'll setting a finish time before we break
for dinner, or we can set a tentative one earlier on.

Nick.
0419 957 011

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal