[plug] TP-Link; Re: 4G modem advice

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:45:54 AWST 2018

(Gmail, sorry for top post)

I haven't had any real trouble with TP-Link stuff myself, but I'm not a
heavy user...

Andrew

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 14:44, Gregory Orange <home at oranges.id.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 13:55, Alastair Irvine <alastair at plug.org.au>
> wrote:
> > I have had heaps of problems with TP-Link gear (and ZyXEL, who seem to
> > be made by the same company, or get their crappy firmware fronm the same
> > place).
>
> Gulp. I picked up the TP-Link since WiFi included will be good for
> this purpose. It works fine so far. Fingers crossed.
>
> --
> Gregory Orange

Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett