[plug] buying a laptop in Perth

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Fri Jan 26 15:06:09 AWST 2018

Hello Mate

Aussie, Assie, Aussie, Oy, oy, oy!   Happy Australia Day to you too.

I never found anyone who could sell me a laptop sans Windows when I was
in Perth, so getting on to eBay and buying a previous generation Dell or
Lenovo always worked really well for me.

I suppose all the other brands would also work, but those were the sort
of laptops I had faith in.

Hope this helps.