[plug] Recommendations for Markdown App

ıuoʎ yonjah at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:11:15 AWST 2018

Not really sure what you are trying to do with markdown.
But github has native support for markdown.
Any .md file you create will be automatically displayed rendered.
If you want some more advance website github has a builtin feature called
github pages.
It can automatically generate a website from your markdown files using
Jekyll.
You can even add your own domain and basically have github host your site
for free.

I think there are also a few services offering WYSIWYG editor for markdown
hosted on github but I never used them.

Atom as recommended is a great editor but probably any major editor will
have a markdown plugin.