[plug] Quartermaster? Re: PLUG Events reminder

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 14 11:40:27 AWST 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:58:12AM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey PLUG Members, Here is an events reminder:

Thanks, Paul!
(Also, everyone: if you're logged into a Google account, head to our home
page or https://plug.org.au/events/ and subscribe to our calendar there. )

[...]
> Please RSVP or email us so we can organise food and drinks.

On that note: PLUG Wants You!

If you are, or plan to be, a regular attendee to our second-Tuesday
talks, we'd love a semi-regular Quartermaster to step up to help
organise food and drinks.

Not every PLUG talk has a full-on meal/food/pizza run; we'll make it
clear when we announce an event whether that's the plan or not.

However, it would be pretty handy to have someone to focus on that
while talk setup or teardown is happening. You'll have a budget in cash
or reimbursements to bring in some drinks or snacks; we're not a huge
meetup so a carload isn't needed.

Reply here or to committee at plug.org.au if you can lend a hand at that,
it would be a big help.

Thanks,
Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal