[plug] Looking for assistance with a recent Debian upgrade

Joe Aquilina joe at chem.com.au
Tue Dec 17 14:57:41 AWST 2019

Hello. I have just subscribed to this list with this address after being
a long time lurker using my home email address.

I am looking for technical assistance after a not quite successful
recent Debian upgrade (from stretch to buster). Is it appropriate for me
to do so here? My Linux knowledge is still pretty limited and I have not
been able to find a solution to the problem through extensive searches
on the internet.

If that is a reasonable request, I will detail the problem, and what I
have tried to do to fix it, in a separate email.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Aquilina

--
Joe Aquilina