[plug] Looking for assistance with a recent Debian upgrade

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Wed Dec 18 12:19:26 AWST 2019

That line shouldn't bother it (the nologin is fine, you don't want it
logging in)

I can't see "usePrivilegeSeparation" in that config, it's probably default.

How old is the overall install, and has the kernel been upgraded recently?

I see a number of recent minor issues around openssl versions + kernel
versions

Probably want to be a later kernel if possible, just to be sure.

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-ssh@lists.debian.org/msg08820.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-ssh@lists.debian.org/msg08852.html