[plug] Looking for assistance with a recent Debian upgrade

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Wed Dec 18 13:18:35 AWST 2019

Oh there is one :-)

Worth a shot, my quick check didn't think there was. If you can do it with
least pain...

The buster upgrade wouldn't have bumped the kernel because of this issue
tho, it probably needs to install some other stuff to make it happen. Are
you running anything that requires 686 specifically (usually 32bit drivers
for lab equipment is the usual kicker, in which case you would need a
pretty comprehensive testing regime to figure out if you could). Pretty
sure support is a lot better these days, tho !

Cheers
/Chris