[plug] PLUG Events

Linda Ray lindarayonline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:45:29 AWST 2019

Dear PLUG members,
I hope you don’t mind me asking but I use Debian 9 on my laptop Toshiba satellite amd64 and wondered what you consider the best video downloader to use pref on browser. I used to use fast video downloader for ages without problems, but then things changed I was told, so now have video downloadhelper which was working great, til recently had to add the companion app, but not so happy with it as fails quite often. Do you have any other recommended secure video download software you use on Linux? I checked in synaptic package manager and found a couple ...
node-ytdl-core but not sure if it is for browser extensions, don’t think so and another called YouTube-dl which also looks like a command line one.

Let me know if you can help for any secure browser ones.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
And hope all is going well?
Linda 0438578280

https://www.keshe-plasma-products.com/store/australia/index.php?aff_id=1723

Have a look at this amazing plasma technology for all encompassing health benefits