[plug] AV Systems Workshop, Saturday 2019-03-09, March events

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 7 23:14:33 AWST 2019

Hey, all! Big month for PLUG events, as you might have spotted on our
calendar or https://www.plug.org.au/events/ .

AV Systems Workshop: We're in Spacecubed early this month - this Saturday,
12 noon, we're doing a demo setup for this month's seminar event because
we want the audio&video streaming and recording working smoothly for
this month's seminar talk. We're taking the opportunity to invite people
along to come see how it works and learn how to operate it outside of
the seminar night, "get it ready now" environment.
It will be held at https://www.riffperth.com / Spacecubed in "The Vault"
on the ground floor. Please use the rear entrance (ie: the one on the
right) once inside the building, or ask for direction.

https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/259321538
https://www.facebook.com/events/374685089781786

Second Sunday, 2019-03-10 is our regular monthly meetup with the Perth
Open Source Hackers.

Second Tuesday, 2019-03-12 is our seminar night, same entrance, same
room as the AV workshop. James Henstridge on Ubuntu Core and snaps,
good for IoT devices and more:
https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/259053141
https://www.facebook.com/events/379178112915775

...and then it's time for our bi-monthly PLUG-in-the-Pub - good month
for an Irish pub, it's off to Durty Nelly's in the CBD, we'll be going
on the last Monday:
https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/259053178
https://www.facebook.com/events/340726223212195

See you soon!
Nick.
PLUG Vice-Chair 2019

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal