[plug] Raspbery Jam Bonus

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:42:09 AWST 2019

Hi All,

I have a whole bunch of "Fomu Hacker boards" to give away. These are
similar, but are not the production boards available on Crowd Supply.

 * The #tomu IRC channel on Freenode
 * The mailing list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tomu-discuss
 * The crowdsupply page at
https://www.crowdsupply.com/sutajio-kosagi/fomu/updates
 * GitHub repository at
https://github.com/im-tomu/fomu-hardware/tree/master/hacker

My only requests are:
* Think about doing something cool with it.
* Don't ask me for help, I'm currently at saturation point for side
projects and literally haven't even taken one out of the bag.

Extra:
* If you're a regular at the Artifactory, I'm sure there a bunch of people
that frequent there that would like to play around with one.

See you all Tuesday.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'