[plug] Java and fxTrade platform

Dave adogslie01 at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 20 13:21:22 AWST 2019

Hi all

I used Unix for a short time many, many years ago and thought it about
time to re-make the acquaintance.

The problem I have when trying to activate java though Terminal it keeps
telling there is a security error. If I go to soft ware manager, it
tells me its installed. Another problem I am having is with P7zip full,
again it's telling me its fully installed. By the way I'm loving it.

I am using Linux Mint with the latest Cinnemon.

I live in the norther suburbs, if anyone can help, I'd love to hear from
them.

Dave