[plug] Request for Tender - Mail Migration (RFT2019-11 r2)

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:09:57 AWST 2019

Hi everyone,

We have some paid work available on migrating and modernising some of our
services - in particular, our email infrastructure.

Details are in the attached PDF but the executive summary is that we need
someone to build and document a complete mail stack to make it possible for
us to move our servers and services around more easily.

If you are interested, please email admin at plug.org.au as mentioned in the
RFT. We will notify all applicants once someone has been chosen to
undertake the work.

Thanks,
~ Benjamin Arntzen
PLUG Chair 2019