[plug] Fwd: RFT - Mail Migration (RFT2019-11 r2)

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Nov 19 14:57:21 AWST 2019

Hey everyone,

A reminder for the Request for Tender - Mail Migration (RFT2019-11 r2)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT5yHR01T2SDuw-XzNcyb-yby2IDwiQAnDV00RxDnRhDfO5dyPZplV1PCO3PgsL9rNDxPEkqI1i6zhb/pub

The deadline is this Friday 22nd at 5 PM(If you are close we could extend
it over the weekend.

If you have any questions email us or if you would like to discuss on the
phone we can do that also:)

Thanks Paul and Benjamin