[plug] Road trip, anyone? Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Ticket Sales Open]

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Oct 6 14:48:43 AWST 2019

Hey, all!
Registration and earlybird ticket sales are now open for LCA2020, which
will be at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland:
https://linux.conf.au/attend/tickets/

I'm weighing up the idea of a road trip - anyone else like the idea?
Get in touch soon and let's talk.

The fuel alone, for a single car, round trip (4500km each way)
is about that of a flight, round-trip, so it's not exactly a cost
saving. Nevertheless, there's plenty to see on the way.

Nick.

----- Forwarded message from "linux.conf.au Announcements" <lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au> -----