[plug] Road trip, anyone? Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Ticket Sales Open]

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 9 13:53:45 AWST 2019

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 01:07:11PM +0800, Byron Hammond wrote:
> Nick, just in case...can I have the planned leave and return dates for the
> road trip please?

$ cal 1 2020
    January 2020
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
          1  2  3  4
 5  6  7  8  9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

I think we would have to leave on or soon after New Year's Day, or on
that weekend.

We would have to be checked in and settled on Saturday night 2020-01-11.

Perhaps you'd like to fly from Queensland to Tasmania on the 18th or
late night 17th and then fly home?
Otherwise, we could drive back to Perth mid-to-late during the following
week, but the longer one takes, the more one can see. Home for Australia Day?

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal