[plug] PLUG events reminder

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 6 08:20:39 AWST 2019

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 03:18:23PM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey Plug Members, Here is an events reminder below,

Whoops, first up is the regular second-Sunday:
https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Hackers/events/
I'm off for the weekend, so I'm not going to make it myself, but I
_should_ be back for second-Tuesday's:

> *September Talk:* The Elastic NAS and MooseFS.
(we might need help geting the drinks&ice sorted on the day?)

...and then this for ITLAPD! It might be wise to make a table booking,
or at least show up nice and early:
> *PLUG in the Pub September:* Pirate Bar Mount Hawthorn.
Our usual Google calendar/meetup events and also:
https://www.facebook.com/events/736798636781937/

> *October Talks:* To be confirmed. We may do some hack days/ workshop/
> gaming events and work on your own project or get help.
>
> *November Talk:* To be confirmed, possible quiz night.
>
> *PLUG in the Pub November:* To be confirmed, Maybe out east or south of the
> river.
>
> *December Talk:* Christmas Party /BBQ at Kings Park.
>
> https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG
> http://plug.org.au

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal